Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Art Take

In this world of social networking, an artist too, uses it, to their convenience. Yes we have our websites, blogs and of course Facebook to help promote ourselves and our our art. Yet I feel I want take the other step. I want to feature artists in my blog. Yes there are many whose work I could go on and on for hours about. They touch your soul at another level altogether. Some I have seen develop over a period of time. We all have our favorites and some we believe in completely. These people do not need this space at all and I'm not doing this for them. On the contrary I just want to celebrate their creativity and what better way than sharing it here with you. So here's to a new start. Wish me Luck and <3

1 comment:

Indrajit said...

Captured the perfect moments with this!!